Status bar is gone on my LG Optimus F3

jayboiandroid

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a LG Optimus F3 on Virgin Mobile and it is not rooted. I checked Nova Launcher and display status bar is checked on. Every app or interface I enter the status bar is missing. This was after I restarted my phone because of a insufficient memory notification. Would this have anything thing to do with the LGSystemUI.apk? After reading that guide about how to get KitKat on your phone by installing those apk files and such, I had tried to install that Google Home Launcher but it force closed Google Search and it wasn't working well. An update on that post said to put a file in your system, I really don't remember which folder exactly. After exploring /system/app, I totally abandoned the idea of putting that in the system and I launched LGSystemUI.apk and pressed install. It then said Application not installed and nothing happened. Now ever since I restarted my status bar is gone :( . I should have left it alone, I thought it might reveal pure Stock Jellybean but I just messed my status bar up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz