Rooting lg optimus dynamic 2 (lgl39c tracfone), and stock rom.

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
How do you root the lg optimus dynamic 2 (lgl39c tracfone) , and what are the risks of installing a stock rom, and if the risk is very low how can I get the stock rom?

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Rooting lg optimus dynamic lgl39c, and stock rom.

Thank you to me, for finding a way to root it!
Could someone please point me towards a custom ROM.

chuzzle44

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Search for framaroot, install apk.
Choose Gandalf exploit, install SuperSU.
For anyone like me, looking for help rooting LG Optimus Dynamic 2, follow above instructions.
I would post a link, but I not allowed to do so on this forum.

Sean Parker

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Nope I sure dont. I tried using Rom Manager to install cwm and it softbricked. I can only get to the screen that asks for your gmail info and when I enter it it goes right back to that same screen asking about using a new or an existing google account. Thanks for your reply and sorry but I havent been able to get on here and check back since I posted. Any help is appreciated

Sean Parker

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
I think youre gonna have to use adb and fastboot to flash the stock rom image for your specific device. I am having a problem even finding a download for the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (LGL39C) I will look around and see if I can find you a good tut to follow

MysticallySSSStyled

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Did anyone get it solved or give up? I found a way to fix the problem with it only booting to the setup screen then doing nothing after trying to sign into the google accounts..i found a loophole for that atleast, but haven't found a working recovery, only a semi working recovery...cannot get into it but its there just for root apps so the phone itself works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance