I recently rooted (via towelroot's one-click-root) my optimus f6, debloated many apps off my phone, and fused extsd card. Everything was working perfectly for a few days, now experiencing 'random' reboots. Reboots seem to come when doing cpu intensive activities like running a game, switching between apps, running pandora, etc. Deleted 11extsd2internalsd out of my init.d to effectively unfuse sd, thinking that might be the issue, still random reboots. Then i completely unrooted, still random reboots. Next I completely factory reset, only to still experience random reboots. Then, I downloaded lte2 recovery (which i obviously should have done before all of this and I wouldn't be having this problem) and deleted my cache and davlik-cache on boot but still to no relief. Any suggestions anyone?
    04-05-2015 09:03 AM
    I recently rooted (via towelroot's one-click-root) my optimus f6, debloated many apps off my phone, and fused extsd card. Everything was working perfectly for a few days, now experiencing 'random' reboots. Reboots seem to come when doing cpu intensive activities like running a game, switching between apps, running pandora, etc. Deleted 11extsd2internalsd out of my init.d to effectively unfuse sd, thinking that might be the issue, still random reboots. Then i completely unrooted, still random reboots. Next I completely factory reset, only to still experience random reboots. Then, I downloaded lte2 recovery (which i obviously should have done before all of this and I wouldn't be having this problem) and deleted my cache and davlik-cache on boot but still to no relief. Any suggestions anyone?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you make any changes to the kernal at all?
    04-06-2015 07:56 AM