Why does every app keep crashing and when restarting the phone it gets stuck in a bootloop?

A

AC Question

i have a straight talk lg optimus fuel thats not even a year old yet but all apps keep crashing(when i say all apps i mean all apps including the main system) and usually i have to pull the battery out cause the phone wont shut off or restart when i hold the power button but when i do it ends up getting stuck in a bootloop. ive already tried factory reset and still same thing...is there any hope to fix it? please help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: every app keeps crashing and when restarting phone it gets stuck in a bootloop

Welcome to Android Central! First, if you have a microSD card inserted, try unmounting it (in Settings>Storage) and removing it. A corrupt file on the SD can cause various problems.

Second, try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK. If that doesn't work, try this method for a different Optimus phone: Power the Device Up in Safe Mode LG Optimus Zone | Verizon Wireless

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084