LG Optimus L70_I got locked out again. How can I stop this phone from locking me out?

Scoot1eAnge1e

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
LG Optimus L70_I GOT LOCKED OUT AGAIN

My phone front screen is locked AGAIN. I've already had to erase data on two phones. Even corporate Metro PCS and the" Geek Squad" (very rude group) stated last time this happened on another phone that "there is no other option than to wipe out" all data. There has to be a way. Why is a fix so complicated? I don't want to lose anything on this phone! I checked many forums, each of which had a similar but not the same inquiry. This is not about roots. I downloaded CM applock and internal codes working fine. Then after charging, I cannot access anything. Just that bar, and "press emergency" etc.. I even called 911 like an ***** and had to explain this was not an emergency! Took battery out waited and slid back in. No go. How do I keep this android from locking me out? I am not a techie. This is my only phone and I cannot afford to buy and lose another phone full of significant photos et . I've been trying to fix this all day, no results. .