I cannot stop Google Services, Maps or LG Keyboard from running in processes.

yeto

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I have a Tracfone LG Optimus Dynamic. I cannot stop/turn off Google Services, Maps or LG keyboard from running in processes. How important are these processes and much data do they use? Being Tracfone I only have 180 MB of available data per 3 months and I need to save as much data as possible.

Thank you in advance for any help,
yeto

DerDoktor

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
well number one...turn off your data, I'm not sure why everyone thinks it needs to be on for the phone to work, probably because the providers don't like to publish that as that is how they make their money, most plans have unlimited phone and text, and there is absolutely nothing that you cannot do over WiFi. (which is free most everywhere, and anyone who has internet bundles has it at home). As for the others, turn on data when you need it, off when you don't, freeze(disable) maps until you need it, Services kinda needs to run, the keyboard shouldn't be using any data anyway. (is the phone rooted?).
You will find a HUGE saving in battery, CPU, and data by turning off data, like more than 30%, that's more than the screen. :-$

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1