Unreleased/Unannounced/Rumored LG Optimus Android Phones

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
There are dedicated forums for all LG Optimus Andorid phones that have either been released or have been announced for release. Please post questions, answers, general discussions, etc... in the applicable forum listed above. Otherwise feel free to start a thread here until we've put up a dedicated forum.

jhm83

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Telus Optimus 3G

Hi
I just bought two LG Optimus 3G phones from telus. The model number is LG-CX670. I was wondering what is the right way to root this phone? I cant seem to find a section for it on the forum. I think that this is the same as the GSM version called the optimus one. I have tried to find out what the american counterpart is but so far no such luck.:-\ If anyone could help that would be great. Also where can i find the right drivers for my phone?
Thanks in advance. Sorry if this is in the wrong place agian. Newbie so not to good at all this forum stuff.
JHM

Last edited:

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
There are dedicated forums for all LG Optimus Andorid phones that have either been released or have been announced for release. Please post questions, answers, general discussions, etc... in the applicable forum listed above. Otherwise feel free to start a thread here until we've put up a dedicated forum.

The LG Optimus U does not have it's own subforum and its been out for a while. Therefore not all of them have their own forum, you liar! Just kidding Cory! Also, the Optimus C forum seems to have lost all of its posts.

jhm83

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi
I just bought two LG Optimus 3G phones from telus. The model number is LG-CX670. I was wondering what is the right way to root this phone? I cant seem to find a section for it on the forum. I think that this is the same as the GSM version called the optimus one. I have tried to find out what the american counterpart is but so far no such luck.:-\ If anyone could help that would be great. Also where can i find the right drivers for my phone?
Thanks in advance. Sorry if this is in the wrong place agian. Newbie so not to good at all this forum stuff.
JHM
New update. I just traded in my LGs for an HTC Desire and a blackberry curve. I will not be needing the info requested above as i had to send the LGs back to Telus. Thanks anyways. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles