LG Optimus V Spare Replacement Parts

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am working on a project that involved the purchase of a batch of broken LG Optimus V phones. I only need the main board. If anyone needs parts, just PM me. Here is what I have:

• The Menu, Home, Back, and Search Keys.
  • The Camera and Voice Search Buttons and Circuitry.
  • The Volume Button and Circuitry.
  • The Power Button and Circuitry.
  • The Back Housing.
  • The Camera.
  • The Speakers (Speakerphone and Regular).
  • Vibrate Motor.
  • Micro SD Cover.
  • Micro USB Support.
  • Screws.
  • Various Plastic Supports and Antennas.

SF Spike

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a spare battery cover? Been looking for one of those
I would love a back cover if you still have any extra. I dropped my phone the other night and someone stepped on the cover, so now it doesn't fit snugly. I tried to send you a message, but I can't send a private message until my post count hits 5. Perhaps if you message me I can respond....

Thanks!
Spike

SF Spike

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one of those 3000 mAh batteries, it sounded like a good deal and I'd get the new extended battery cover. Also, I ordered a cheap silicone skin which will hopefully hold my current loose/tweaked battery cover in place.

However, mmarz, I would love to get a replacement Optimus V battery cover if you still have extra. I would gladly Paypal you a "donation" for your costs.

thanx!
Spike

jherrle

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Battery cover

Hi i'm not sure if you have any parts left, but i could use a battery replacement cover and wouldn't mind donating a few bucks! You can email me at joelherrle at gmail dot com, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, mmarz has not been around for a couple of months now. I will send and email, but don't know if I'll get a response.

demonicblood

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I am working on a project that involved the purchase of a batch of broken LG Optimus V phones. I only need the main board. If anyone needs parts, just PM me. Here is what I have:

• The Menu, Home, Back, and Search Keys.
  • The Camera and Voice Search Buttons and Circuitry.
  • The Volume Button and Circuitry.
  • The Power Button and Circuitry.
  • The Back Housing.
  • The Camera.
  • The Speakers (Speakerphone and Regular).
  • Vibrate Motor.
  • Micro SD Cover.
  • Micro USB Support.
  • Screws.
  • Various Plastic Supports and Antennas.

dude i realy need a back to the optimus v, u got any left?

popegreyhounds55

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi, just wondering if you still have the earpiece speaker part for the phone. Do you still have it? How much for it? Thanks!

if you see this, email at mattthecat at bellsouth dot net

1Rhonda

May 25, 2012
Visit site
If you still have spare parts for the Optimus V, I am looking for a back cover (battery cover). y Cocker Spaniel likes to answer the phone- she caught me away from my desk and pulled the phone down. The battery cover no longer snaps on. Please let me know if you have remaining parts!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781