Any decent belt clip cases?

aaron5775

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I used to have a Platinum Series case for my old Blackberry 8500 I got at Best Buy. Even though it broke after a few months I really liked it and would have bought another had I not gotten a new phone.

Now I have the LG Optimus V with a Body Glove belt clip case and hate it. The mechanism to remove the phone from the belt clip is junk so I tend to just unclip the phone when I need it, but worst of all it constantly unclips from my belt all the time. The only time I've dropped the phone is when it unclips itself from my belt, making the case pretty useless as it's supposed to protect the phone.

There doesn't seem to be any other cases for this LG phone, at least I'm having a difficult time finding any other options. The Otterbox seems to be the next most popular case but it doesn't have a belt clip that I know of, and for me this is pretty important.

BestBuy doesn't even carry any cases for this phone anymore, I was in the other day and the guy working the phone area said I had to go online....but they only seem to carry the Otterbox case and nothing else.

Anyone know where the heck I can buy a case for this phone? Anyone know the website for the Platinum Series cases Best Buy sells?

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
If your going to find anything it will probably be for the Optimus One or the LG Vortex.
The vortex is a verizon phone and it seems to have the most accessories. But a quick google only shows the body glove case.
Also Jerryscript found some iPhone 3g stuff will work with out device. Might try that route.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey