In Search of - decent quality horizontal holster with belt loops

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I have tried many from the ebay cheapy versions that will not stay closed to the HUGE niteize ones.

When I am on duty at the firehouse or doing side work - I need a simple slim dependable holster that let my OV ride sideways on my hip but does not stick out like crazy. I also need belt loops not clips - they never hold - something with both a clip and loops would be fine.

Normally for something like this I would want to go very cheap, but at this point I am willing to spend a little to get something functional and not gigantic.

Ideas? thanks in advance

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: In Search of - decent quality horizontal holster with belt lo

Man - I know belt holsters are dorky - but 0 replies?

Good thing I found one - and yes it is dorky - but at work I dont really care.

I would link it but I don't really feel like taking the time to link something that no one cares about - lol

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Man - I know belt holsters are dorky - but 0 replies?

Good thing I found one - and yes it is dorky - but at work I dont really care.

I would link it but I don't really feel like taking the time to link something that no one cares about - lol

can u pls link?

Sent from your moms phone.

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: In Search of - decent quality horizontal holster with belt lo

This showed up a few days ago - very nice - better quality than I expected - both loops and clip - very tight fit for the clip, but it is solid.

Very happy with it and the price is phenominal - looks dork just like my last holster but fits much tighter on my phone and is much slimmer overall

New Leather Holster Case LG Optimus S T U V M C Vortex Cosmos 2 Pouch Belt Clip | eBay

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae