Best AM/FM Turner for Car?

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been using a pretty high horrid one that seems to have only FM channels that are actually used and unless I'm holding it boosting its power or something its pretty crappy. What's the best most afforable one in your options!? :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

plantucha

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a pretty high horrid one that seems to have only FM channels that are actually used and unless I'm holding it boosting its power or something its pretty crappy. What's the best most afforable one in your options!? :)

Why did you post it in optimus lg thread? Radio is not even close to phone . Post it in proper site.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Why did you post it in optimus lg thread? Radio is not even close to phone . Post it in proper site.

Because it is an accessory that will be used FOR the phone and some people do indeed get them for use with their phone as phones slowly replace mp3 players and the like.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I bought a mechless head unit at Walmart for $30. Just an AM/FM tuner with headphone in, USB, and sd-card reader. I'm not sure that they carry it in store anymore, but you should be able to find something similar if you search for mechless stereo or mechless head unit or something like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers