Hey Everyone

I'm new to the forums, and TRUST ME, I have been non-stop searching for the past 72+ hours in every forum I can find in regard to the LG670VZv5. Here's the thing. I'm an "ok nerd" when it comes to regular computers and software. I'm a TOTAL MORON when it comes to the innards of the Android Cell, (minus the ability to rock the 32GB SDcard and files back and forth.)

Ok here's the dealio -
    Got the LG670V. Rooted it just over a month ago. Had the Link2SD, SuperUser, Astro, titanium Backup, and all of that stuff. I was good to go... HOWEVER...

I kept getting a "low space" warning, and it ALWAYS had to do w/ the freakin' MAPS thing. So, I went in, and I deleted it to stop it from happening.

It seems as when I deleted THAT, it took the SYSTEM FILES w/ it. the phone isn't bricked. I still can make calls and TMs.

When I noticed it started w/ the com.android.process errors, I thought Oh HOLY SSSS I just jacked up my cell. So, since I had already done a backup of my stuff, I figured, WTF let's just do a recovery. Didn't work. Basically, what I have right now, is a phone that has NO OS SYSTEM stuff. I apparently need to re-install my original Gingerbread 2.2.2 OS.

I need step by step GB 2.2.2 for DIPSH!Ts, (like me), dumbed down instructions and links to be able to get my phone back in tip-top shape. I have searched far and wide for these, and I'm seriously a MORON when it comes to this crap.

any help would be SO GREATLY appreciated. I'm super frustrated. I look at my SDcard, and see my normal files, but when it comes to accessing system files, I don't see a freakin' thing. I want to say what I need to do is "flash the Gingerbread 2.2.2 OS ROM" but 1) I don't know what or how to do it. 2) I don't know what or how to do it.

Yup, I'm a N00B when it comes to this stuff... ARGH! :/

PLEASE help a sister out!
    Thanks so much in advance,
    Chris
    STR1KER.com
    08-30-2012 08:23 PM
    probably want to post in the rom section, i don't think many people look in this section
    do you have a custom recovery yet?
    flash a new rom

2.2.2 is froyo i believe and i think there is one called harmonia 1.something, i would suggest flashing the (2.3.7)gb harmonia 2.09. i have been using the 2.09 for a day now and it is very smooth

root + custom recovery + rom guide:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ustom-rom.html

harmonia 2.09:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ngerbread.html
    STR1KERcom likes this.
    08-31-2012 11:25 AM
    Thanks, Adam! I don't know the 1st thing about flashing anything. I've been on leave, and this is the 1st time I've had to come back and look at this. Being a musician, the harmonia thing sounds good.... I just haveta have step by step for dummies directions to rock it out
    09-02-2012 06:52 PM
    Going over the directions, and have DL'd the files. Now - I haveta go slowly, and methodically, not missing anything... Oh good LORD what have I done?! LOL
    09-02-2012 07:14 PM
    Its a piece of cake

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    STR1KERcom likes this.
    09-02-2012 07:20 PM
    How do I get to run apps on the phone if I don't have access to a file manager? Is there a way to run it via my computer while the phone's linked thru the USB? I used to have astro, but it's gone. I don't have the market / google play on it cos it was kanked.
    09-02-2012 07:54 PM
    Can you get into recovery mode? With phone off, press and hold volume down, home, and power unitil LG shows then let go

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    09-02-2012 08:07 PM
    There should be a gapps download in that harmonia link flash that just like you did with the rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    STR1KERcom likes this.
    09-02-2012 08:09 PM
    k lemme get there...
    09-02-2012 08:13 PM
    k got the recovery screen - which thing to I pick?
    reboot system now
    apply sdcard:update.zip
    wipe data / factory reset
    or
    wipe cache partician
    09-02-2012 08:14 PM
    I read that harmonia link and I believe Leslie includes the market in her rom. You may need to do a full wipe.of dalvic and cache and then flash the rom again

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    09-02-2012 08:21 PM
    is that all the options, you don't have a choice for ' flash zip from sd '
    09-02-2012 08:23 PM
    nope no flash zip - those are the only options I have... just got the google talk chat thing up - "strikerbasschick" thx man \m/
    09-02-2012 08:29 PM
    ADAM, YER A FLIPPIN' KING, MAN!!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!! \m/
    09-02-2012 11:34 PM
    Well damn, would have loved to help you step by step. If you ever need to RESART FROM SCRATCH, while also getting back all your apps, and getting a kickass ROM, I'm your guy.

Sent from the CIA, Android department.
    01-17-2013 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD