Palm Pre Headset Works Amazon <$3

housetube

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Great Deal, I have a palm pre and will switch to android in the next month or two (evo 3d). anyway these are great headsets I just ordered 3.

rwinvt

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine today- I wuz robbed!!! I had to pay $2.45. If I'd only waited I could have saved .49!!! :'(

I thought there was a mistake at first- no talk button. I put them on to see how they sounded with some mp3s and as I slid the cord seperator up and down I felt something move. It's the button- built into the slide ( well, actually, it's the thing that's not the slide --when you figure out that part of the thing slides-because its' a slide seperator- the other part of the thing thatdoesn't go anywhere which you hold onto to slide the slide, isn't just a "thing"-- it's the button. And it controls the music - press once for pause, press twice it skips ahead a song.

Sound?? Hey- I'm sure you can buy better sounding headphones. For 305-50- 75 dollars. You could also spend that and get worse sounding ones.

I'm not a fanatic, but I like good sound- I have Porta Pros, and a pair of good Senheissers. But they don't make phone calls! And those are headphones- not ear buds.

I paid more for a spare pair of buds for my MP3 player- they are going in the trash. For that matter, I won't be using the original Sansa set that came with my Fuze + anymore. These are much better sounding buds. They won't be my spare pair for the Optimus- the Optimus set will be the spare.

These are very good. And ridiculously inexpensive. I not only have to buy a spare or two, I have to buy some to give away to the next few people I meet that aren't happy with their earbuds. I would buy anothe set for my skype phone at home, and one for the laptop at work for Skype calls- except now that Skype is wi-fi and 3G my Optimus is my Skype phone at home, work, in the car- anywhere I can get either 3G or wi-fi.

There is the one "minus" for these buds. --There is no front facing camera built into the slide/call button/mp3 controller, so they cannot be used for video calls.:mad:

Under 10 Bucks. Delivered. For a set of very good earbuds, two spares, and two to give away!:eek:

Last edited:

kimberlyinmn

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought a couple of these. They even got my 70 year old dad's seal of approval. He is ALWAYS complaining when I call him using a headset (Bluetooth or wired). He didn't even know I was using a headset until I mentioned it to him. Then I told him that I got it for less than $3. :) I'm thinking I should get a few more just to have on hand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084