Are there any armbands that fit this phone? I used to use my iPhone to run all the time, but I'm getting really tired of holding this while running or having to resort to another mp3 player. tia

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-15-2011 05:28 PM
    I have a ipod armband around here somewhere that my Droid X would fit in just not perfect. I do think the optimus would fit. Ive hunted for it recently. Ill be moving stuff around tomorrow so if I find it ill figure out the brand and post a link.
    05-16-2011 12:56 AM
    Okay thanks

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-16-2011 01:03 AM
    I bought this iphone armband a year ago when I had a HTC Hero. Fit that thing perfectly. Then when I got the Optimus they are the same size. I absolutely love this armband. Best $10 I ever spent on a phone. With this one you have full access to the buttons, earphone and touchscreen. Made of a neoprene like material.

Here is the link to the ebay seller For iPhone 3G S 3GS ArmBand Sport GYM Case iPod i Touch | eBay

By the way. My boss paid almost $30 for his armband at Best Buy and I think mine is way better.
    jahnzee likes this.
    05-26-2011 10:56 AM
    I got a different 10 dollar one on Ebay. Its listed as an optimus armband but it was designed for an iphone (the auctions stock picture even has an iphone in it). Phone fits fine and the screen is responsive but the band itself isn't "strechy" enough. To get it tight enough to not slide down to my elbow I'm starting to cut off circulation. So I either need to bulk up my biceps some more or get a different one.

Here's the one I'm talking about: ARMBAND GYM CASE COVER FOR LG VM670 Optimus V | eBay
    05-26-2011 07:34 PM
    I bought this iphone armband a year ago when I had a HTC Hero. Fit that thing perfectly. Then when I got the Optimus they are the same size. I absolutely love this armband. Best $10 I ever spent on a phone. With this one you have full access to the buttons, earphone and touchscreen. Made of a neoprene like material.

Here is the link to the ebay seller For iPhone 3G S 3GS ArmBand Sport GYM Case iPod i Touch | eBay

By the way. My boss paid almost $30 for his armband at Best Buy and I think mine is way better.
    Hope you're right, cause I'm an impulse buyer and clicked buy lol. Thanks
    05-28-2011 07:33 PM
    Me too! I just ordered it - will post a video of the thing on youtube.

--Adrian
    08-04-2011 06:46 PM
    I was looking for a similar item but for the forearm. Kinda like the pipboy from fallout3 but with the ability to also be place on the inside of the forearm. Any of the ones I have found in stores locally for the bicep cant be made tight enough for the forearm so it makes me apprehensive to order anything online without atleast some kind of review from a user referring to the same application of the product and it working.
    08-05-2011 02:17 PM
    I was looking for a similar item but for the forearm. Kinda like the pipboy from fallout3 but with the ability to also be place on the inside of the forearm. Any of the ones I have found in stores locally for the bicep cant be made tight enough for the forearm so it makes me apprehensive to order anything online without atleast some kind of review from a user referring to the same application of the product and it working.
    Depending on how big your forearms are this will fit and tighten down on a forearm. Its a bit tricky but it works. The company also has other things available on their website that might be more along your needs. This is also the armband I spoke of earlier. The biggest drawback is the plastic is very think and the Optimus V screen doesnt respond well.

It looks like it is outof stock . If you can find one on amazon or ebay I recommend it. It has two pockets on each side one is zippered the other is velcro'd. I use this when bike riding as carrying a wallet is annoying. I can keep my id and money in the pockets without any body knowing any different.

860 Reflective Sport Armband - Fitness Gear - Products
    08-11-2011 03:38 PM
    That looks perfect and the added pockets are a plus but its is out of stock everywhere and some say its Discontinued but that could just be for those sites.
    08-11-2011 05:52 PM
    I just ordered this one. eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices Looks easy to get it in and out and has an extra pocket for keys and money. And for $3.39 it is worth the risk. Looks like it would work for me nicely.
    09-15-2011 06:37 AM
    From the pic it looks like it is for a flip style phone and might not fit the OV but tells us when u get it how it fits and maybe add some pics of it with the phone in it. Please.
    09-15-2011 11:08 AM
    From the pic it looks like it is for a flip style phone and might not fit the OV but tells us when u get it how it fits and maybe add some pics of it with the phone in it. Please.
    Got the Arm Band in today and not only does the OpV fit, it fits while its still inside the Otterbox Case, Fits rather nicely I might add. No jamming it in, it just slides in like it was made for the OpV.

WTShoyu and zedorda like this.
    09-28-2011 08:08 PM
    Got the Arm Band in today and not only does the OpV fit, it fits while its still inside the Otterbox Case, Fits rather nicely I might add. No jamming it in, it just slides in like it was made for the OpV.
    I just ordered one through the same seller, so I figured I'd pre-thank you for that link. Definitely beats paying so much more to pick one up from target, or anywhere else, even if you do have to wait a couple weeks on shipping.
    10-10-2011 06:22 AM
    It would be cool if they had a armband that could go on your wrist (kinda like a watch). I'd buy that lol ^^.
    11-20-2011 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD