Just picked up another Palm Pre Headset just in case. This time it was $2.44 including shipping. Amazon.com: Palm Stereo Headset for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre: Cell Phones & Accessories
    rwinvt and notown like this.
    06-10-2011 09:30 AM
    Anything special about these? How is the sound quality?
    09-13-2011 02:07 AM
    Sound quality is excellent. Clean and clear. And you can actually hear bass!! I listen to a lot of classical and jazz, so crappy phones just don't cut it for me. Bought a pair the first time zires posted about them. Then I ordered four more to keep a pair in the car, the briefcase, and my work desk. ( I forget stuff. I'm always making a thermos of coffee, and then leaving it home.) So far, I lost one pair and gave one away, so I guess I should order another pair.

Buy some for your friends/family for Christmas or Hannukah. Or for 2 bucks and change, splurge and buy Halloween presents.

Much better than the LG phones that came with the V. I have Koss Porta Pros and a pair of Senheisers which I used to use when listening to mp3's or Pandora and Mog at home. Now I use the Palm Pre buds and don't have to do anything if the phone rings.
    Diablo2k likes this.
    09-16-2011 06:17 PM
    Sound quality is excellent. Clean and clear. And you can actually hear bass!! I listen to a lot of classical and jazz, so crappy phones just don't cut it for me. Bought a pair the first time zires posted about them. Then I ordered four more to keep a pair in the car, the briefcase, and my work desk. ( I forget stuff. I'm always making a thermos of coffee, and then leaving it home.) So far, I lost one pair and gave one away, so I guess I should order another pair.

Buy some for your friends/family for Christmas or Hannukah. Or for 2 bucks and change, splurge and buy Halloween presents.

Much better than the LG phones that came with the V. I have Koss Porta Pros and a pair of Senheisers which I used to use when listening to mp3's or Pandora and Mog at home. Now I use the Palm Pre buds and don't have to do anything if the phone rings.
    I have a pair fo PortaPros so I know that these must sound good to compete with them. I don't have any good buds, never liked them before except for my jabra C120s that had the ear gels.

I bought a pair of these and will try them out based on your review, for the price I can't really lose. i thought the stock buds sounded ok, but they didn't stay in place well, so maybe these will change my mind on buds.
    09-18-2011 03:33 AM
    I bought a whole bunch and they are great. Rubberized so they stay in my ear.
    09-22-2011 08:43 AM
    looking at these I dont see the difference between them and the stock buds.

Im curious how many of you have issues with buds fitting your ears without them hurting after 10 minutes?

Are these the same size overall as the stock or are they smaller?
    09-23-2011 10:32 AM
    A tad smaller.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    09-24-2011 07:24 AM
    A tad smaller.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    Glad to hear this. I should have my set by mid-week.

Sent via VM670
    09-25-2011 09:42 AM
    Just got my Palm set. Pretty nice. Definitely comfortable. Sound quality seems at least slightly better than the Apple set, which I actually like a lot.

For the $3.50 or so that I paid this was a crazy good deal. My standard Apple buds may have just been replaced.

Sent via VM670
    09-26-2011 12:09 PM
    Got mine now. Got to say I am pleased with the sound quality and the fit. For the price there pretty damn good.
    09-26-2011 03:37 PM
    Day two with these things, and damn, I love 'em.

My biggest beef is getting the cable to straighten out. haha. But this is the case with most of this kinda stuff, takes a while to lose the packaging kinks. That obviously is not a real con. I've got nothing bad to say about these buds. Top notch for a dirt cheap price. I feel like I should stockpile a few pairs in case I break one or it fails for whatever reason.
    09-27-2011 08:53 PM
    I have my original palm pre headphones from 3 years ago in like new condition and they work great on evo 3D. The button even works, mic also.

EVO-LUTION 3D
    09-27-2011 09:01 PM
    Which of the 17 Amazon sellers have you guys purchased these buds from? Thanks!
    10-21-2011 12:38 PM
    Just purchased a 2nd pair from 1on1. I forget who the first was. May have been the same seller.
    I lost the first set i bought already. haha. I know it'll turn up as soon as the new one comes.
    11-09-2011 09:56 PM
    Just purchased a 2nd pair from 1on1. I forget who the first was. May have been the same seller.
    I lost the first set i bought already. haha. I know it'll turn up as soon as the new one comes.
    Glad I found this forum. First, great find and share from the OP. Second, at that price, I'll probably order 4 or so- one for me, one for my wife, and the rest for when we lose them both.
    12-28-2011 09:20 PM
    So glad I bought the second set, because the first one I bought is nowhere to be found. Can't imagine where it could have gotten to. Oh well. Maybe I'll order a third for a backup.
    12-29-2011 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD