Wifi tether

drums84

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I am having problems getting wifi tether to work on my revolution. I recently rooted my phone and downloaded the wifi tether program and had it working to connect my Galaxy tab 10.1. After this I flashed Gingervolt 1.3 and I have Blitzkrieg 2.0 kernel. Now I can't get the wifi tether to work. It says that wifi tether started with errors. I have tried a number of different versions of wifi tether including the latest version beta 11. I was wondering if anyone knows which version of wifi tether I can use and which settings I need to use to get it to connect to my tab.

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I am having problems getting wifi tether to work on my revolution. I recently rooted my phone and downloaded the wifi tether program and had it working to connect my Galaxy tab 10.1. After this I flashed Gingervolt 1.3 and I have Blitzkrieg 2.0 kernel. Now I can't get the wifi tether to work. It says that wifi tether started with errors. I have tried a number of different versions of wifi tether including the latest version beta 11. I was wondering if anyone knows which version of wifi tether I can use and which settings I need to use to get it to connect to my tab.

download BARNACLE WIFI TETHER from the market. its free

cyborg03

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I tried gingervolt as well and still no connection. Tried 5 or more tether apps....still NAda. I got a connection a few times and even internet showed butwhen I tired to hit a site I stalled out. Tired it on two different labstops and got the same results.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

MeshiaSamurai

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Was it running okay before you flashed the custom kernel? I had to work at getting WiFi Tether to work on my wife's revo, but I finally did. She is rooted, running Gingervolt, but no custom kernel... yet.

I had to actually go into CMD on my PC and change my wireless network adapter's mtu to 1428. Did the same thing for my ASUS Transformer using a terminal emulator. Haven't had any problems since.