Wondering how close this will be to the AT&T LG Nitro 4G and if they are going to one up it on specs or not.
    12-24-2011 12:18 AM
    Wondering how close this will be to the AT&T LG Nitro 4G and if they are going to one up it on specs or not.
    The Stratosphere came out 1 year after the Epic on Sprint and it somehow managed to have worse specs. So knowing Verizon, I expect a full rehash with possibly worse specs.
    01-05-2012 09:12 AM
    The Stratosphere came out 1 year after the Epic on Sprint and it somehow managed to have worse specs. So knowing Verizon, I expect a full rehash with possibly worse specs.
    the stratosphere has the same specs as the epic how does it have worse specs? Not to mention the version that passed through the fcc for verizon seemed to have the same specs as the nitro.
    YourMobileGuru likes this.
    01-05-2012 09:19 AM
    the stratosphere has the same specs as the epic how does it have worse specs? Not to mention the version that passed through the fcc for verizon seemed to have the same specs as the nitro.
    Wondering this myself, the Stratosphere is a really nice phone actually.
    01-05-2012 08:05 PM
    It's a nitro with a different shell. And the nitro itself is just a slightly different optimus LTE.

My big questions are if it will have the Verizon crap installed (I know there will be some, but how much?), and how much it is off contract.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-05-2012 11:30 PM
    It's a nitro with a different shell. And the nitro itself is just a slightly different optimus LTE.

My big questions are if it will have the Verizon crap installed (I know there will be some, but how much?), and how much it is off contract.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Of course it will and probably just as much as say the Rewound and RAZR. That's never gonna change, so you may as well get used to it.

Again taking a cue from the other high end LTE devices on Verizon, $649, there is no reason to believe this will be any different as the specs are about the same as the Rezound with a liggle bigger screen.
    01-06-2012 12:01 AM
    Of course it will and probably just as much as say the Rewound and RAZR. That's never gonna change, so you may as well get used to it.

Again taking a cue from the other high end LTE devices on Verizon, $649, there is no reason to believe this will be any different as the specs are about the same as the Rezound with a liggle bigger screen.
    The reason I asked was because the Droid Life photo of the equipment guide doesn't list any preinstalled apps, so I was curious.
    01-06-2012 01:32 AM
    The spectrum will have a gig of ram instead of the 768m that the nitro has
    01-12-2012 09:59 PM
    I've tried both the nitro and the spectrum. The spectrum is far better than the nitro. It is not nearly as laggy or buggy. The browser on the nitro is an abomination compared to the spectrum. Anyone who wants a good laugh should check it out. As long as you use a custom launcher the spectrum is a really nice phone.
    01-21-2012 02:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD