excessive long Web page loads!

nofx29

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
When I first got my phone I notice the initial Web page took about a mins to load and after it loads blazing fast. Than I notice when restart my browser it does the exact same thing. And now this past week it automatically restarts the Web page and have to wait couple mins before it finishes loading again. I like to add that I'm a heavy Web user. last month I use over 15 gig of data. is this the reason why I'm slowing down? Is anyone else experience this? I can still use like my Facebook app and other apps no problem. Do I need some third party Web browser to help

WaVeS

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I have this issue when I'm connected to my wifi and 4g keeps dropping in and out. I just turn off wifi for a bit and reconnect later.
I've heard that they will start to slow you down after 2 gigs. No way of really knowing this because any speed test you do will show you how fast the data is spiking.
Did a speed test the other day of 28.53Mbps down and 13.3Mbps Up, with a ping of 100ms. I'm pretty sure I don't upload at that speed.
Clear history and cache see if that helps.
Use another browser, the stock one isn't really the best. I use skyfire as my default. I really liked the MIUI browser, but I don't think that's an option for me anymore.

Aain

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
This started happening to me about a week ago (for no apparent reason). I didn't want to do a master reset so I had VZW send me out a new SIM card. I swapped out the SIM and it still occurred. A master reset got it working as it should.

It could have been caused by an app that I downloaded, but I don't think so. I download so few apps, and they are all Editor's Choice, or Staff Picks, so you'd think they would be fine.

Isaiah.Israel

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
i recommend maxthon browser. I tested different browsers in speedtest from speakeasy.net and maxthon was the best of the lot. Consistantly downloaded and uploaded faster than any other I tried. I also use it to watch youtube videos and even in 3g i never get buffering. Maxthon is a great browser, and it's free with no ads.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle