I was getting ready to return the phone to Verizon due to problems so I ran a root uninstaller. It booted in fine. Then I went to do a factory reset of the sd card and phone to clear my personal info. (using Root&RecoveryAIO for the root and unroot.) I then ran into an endless boot which I used cwm_bootloop_fix to fix. After running that program the phone boots but gets stuck at the lg logo.

I searched everywhere for a fix was hoping somebody might know what I could do.
    04-18-2012 03:06 AM
    I was able to get a custom rom installed and the phone booted. I was trying to return the phone I know I can't do that with a custom rom installed. Any help to get it to just like when I bought it would be great.
    04-18-2012 04:11 AM
    return to stock using either of these methods

Flashing LG signed Firmware - LG Spectrum - RootzWiki

How to return to pure V4 Verizon stock with only CWM recovery - Android Forums

neph created both these methods so credited goes to him. I used the first link to return to stock on 2 phones so Its tested and works.

The second link i have not personally used but it's supposed to be easier since you just use CWM to flash back to recovery in much the same way you would flash a new rom.
    TheOne69 and Neph like this.
    04-18-2012 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD