I am not that tech savy but still wonder why all of the new applications for phones are done for the Iphone and not android when there are so many more android phones now then Iphones? Every day I read where ABC has a new Iphone app for seeing the news or this bank has an Iphone app to make deposits or Amtrak is now using an iphone app for it's conductors and passengers. I don't understand why at this point with millions and millions of android devices they still only develope for the Iphone. Sorry - just frustrated as a loyal android user for years.
    05-15-2012 01:51 PM
    That is where the money is my friend. It is all about what people have been used too. Eyetunez has been out for some time. And the adoption rate is great for Android but better for apple. They excel in the software department. It's all fluid and easy. Android is for the more tech inclined in my opinion B)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
    05-15-2012 02:39 PM
    yea but we got custom rom's, launchers, keyboards, and themes. and much larger screen options. iphone is boring and dry.
    05-15-2012 03:40 PM
    iPhone is the new iPod....it's synonymous with MP3 player now. Just like people who call tissues "Kleenex", etc. For years, a large percentage of the world though AOL WAS the internet.

I try to talk people out of iPhones and into Androids every day....but it's just like that video.....

A buddy of mine just posted o FB yesterday, that he was shopping for a new phone and asked for recommendations. 6 out of 7 females suggested an iPhone. 1 male suggested the iPhone...the rest recommended Android.
    05-15-2012 04:33 PM
    best way i have seen it put to compare iphone and andriod phones

MrB206 on android forums a while back
    Yes, iPhones are great for teenagers and people who want a phone that does what they want, when they want it and they don't want to know HOW it's doing it. Android phones are for PC users that don't mind some bugs because they can mod their phone.
    I have a jailbroken Ipod.... its still broing and dry. Once i started modding a little ( themes, icons etc), it turned into a piece of . Slow and laggy as . I undid every, just so it would function good again. I was opn the fence about the i phone when i bought my Spectrum, i am sooooooo glad i stayed android. Although my GF's i phone 4s ( that she hates BTW) still gets better battery life, other than that my Spectrum outperforms it in every single way.
    05-15-2012 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD