Hi everyone!

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded from a Thunderbolt to the Spectrum and wanted to say hello to everyone on this side of the boards. Of course the main reason I went with the LG was the beautiful display and so far I'm very impressed, but seriously the battery life could be worse then what I used to get with the stock tbolt battery (heavy user) guess I'll be shelling out more loot for the extended. I'm excited to get this baby rooted and to start flashing, I donate devs :p so keep doing what you do!

hope you all have a nice holiday weekend :cool:

Isaiah.Israel

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I just upgraded from a Thunderbolt to the Spectrum and wanted to say hello to everyone on this side of the boards. Of course the main reason I went with the LG was the beautiful display and so far I'm very impressed, but seriously the battery life could be worse then what I used to get with the stock tbolt battery (heavy user) guess I'll be shelling out more loot for the extended. I'm excited to get this baby rooted and to start flashing, I donate devs :p so keep doing what you do!

hope you all have a nice holiday weekend :cool:

hi! welcome.

Head over to android forums because it's way more active over there. LG Spectrum - Android Forums

We currently have 2 roms and possibly a couple more on the way. matter of fact, a brand new update was released for one of the roms last night.

magoxr

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I was an early adopter of the spectrum and an extended battery does wonders!

Sent from my Kindle using Tapatalk 2

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the link, I look forward to seeing the potential of the spectrum.

Sent from my batphone using Tapatalk

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Are there any cases besides the shell holster combo VZW has for the extended battery? Links would be awesome!

Sent from my batphone using Tapatalk

magoxr

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I made a cut for the battery bulge on a silicon case I had bought. As far as cases go. I believe the holster and clip case is the only one that will work. If I come across the link I'll post it.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

hollywoodS14

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I made a cut for the battery bulge on a silicon case I had bought. As far as cases go. I believe the holster and clip case is the only one that will work. If I come across the link I'll post it.

Could you post a pic of it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome