LG spectrum rooting / unrooting

Avan50

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I would wait at this point. Ics is supposed to be only days away for the spec and that's when we will get some awesome roms (hopefully Cyanogen...). But if you really want to root I believe they have ported clockworkmod somehow. Sorry but I don't have any links.

Sent from my VS920 4G

Reactions: bostonbassman78

GenghisTheGreat

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I got my Spectrum a few months back. I was looking to root it and was wondering which rom was better for this phone in terms of performance and battery, BrokenOut or Eclipse. Also, out of the two roms, which one is likely to lead to less overheating?

firefighteremt18

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
What I would like to know is there a way to unroot the lg spectrum running ICS. I am having problems with my phone and possibly have to send it back to verizon. So I am in need of a way out if any one knoes of one it would be nice if you could help me out. Thank You

hollywoodS14

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
@firefighter... see this thread on Android Forums
http://androidforums.com/spectrum-a...n-one-pkg-root-cwm-touch-recovery-unroot.html
This all in one download lets you root, unroot, return to stock, install CWM. Your choice. Hope this helps

No no no no.... Do Not use that with ICS. That tool is for GB not ICS. There is a cab file and instructions in a thread floating around on androidforums.com and rootzwiki.com use that.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles