Nougat 7.0 less battery drain

I noticed that when I updated my phone through Verizon today my battery not drain as much as it used too. I usually could only use my phone for like 5-6 hours before having to either charge my phone or switch out batteries.

Am I the only one who notices this? With moderate use during the day a few calls made and so forth I started the day at 75% at 9 AM and ended work at 5PM and still had like 50% battery life on the oem. So I don't know what they did to address this issue but I am grateful it was getting to the point where I was about to switch phones but now I found a reason to keep my phone for a while longer now,

Also with the nougat update I found that my phone types a little slower but my phone is a little faster at loading things on device I really love the layout of the new update and the addition of a simple home screen option is working wonders for me. I hope that these updates keep coming haven't had one since the day I got the phone back in December but it was needed

The only tbing I don't like is that the carrier partially gets to decide when to roll out tbe updates but as the saying goes better late then never.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463