LG Stylo 2 not rooting right?

Mylifeasanirony

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
I've rooted phones before, but my attempts using kingroot & kingoroot for two days have failed. Kingo has root permissions, I saw that in my apk-editor, I need the fix or solution, I actually miss using jailbreak after this?

Nateames319

Mar 17, 2017
Visit site
rooting the stylo 2 isn't very easy and you can't do it with on the phone software. unlocking the bootloader isn't the easiest task on these phones and you can easily brick it. I've been searching for a failproof way. I think I've found one and as soon as I get a chance I'm going to try it. I'll let you know as soon as I can

Mylifeasanirony

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
Thank you, I hope you find a way, I've gone through all the root apps and I'm wondering if I should remove what remains of the failed attempts? I still have supersu, at least it says it is, it came in the apk from kingoroot. The two reasons I've heard for root failure are no root permissions, and insufficient rom/ram included on this model of phone -and one of the main problems I've had with the phone is it's always running low on storage space. I have only 1 game (imvu, for my avatar) & I have mostly developers apps, I'm trying to add to the rom drive to have enough to root, instead of just doing that when rooted. I was also going to unlock the phone for now until I have the solution. I'm not used to it taking this long or having patients. I need to upgrade, but would rather fully customize my own phone including O. S. and apps, I'm android picky so the more advanced the settings, the better I like my phone. Do you know how or where to get the MSL unlock codes? They are offered at a very low price, but I don't know if I can trust doing it that way, after years of rooting it doesn't feel right.

The Deer Lord

Aug 3, 2018
Visit site
Yeah one of my reasons for wanting to root this is way too much bloatware, and it's too old and has no use so I just wanna root it for fun as well and has no warranty or importance so nothing can go wrong I just want to root it but I can't and I've tried everything

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish