Hi, Often when I use chrome on lg stylo 2 from cricket, it won't go to the page I want to go to, but the line showing that it is going to load will only go a little ways then stay there. Then I'll get a message on chrome saying I am not connected to the internet. I have to restart the phone to get an internet connection again. It seems to be related to not closing chrome or other windows. Is there something I can do to stop this from happpening? Thanks
    06-16-2018 07:28 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data?
    06-16-2018 11:28 PM
    I'm sorry. I am not sure what you mean. It just happens whenever I am using the internet with chrome no matter where I am using my phone.
    06-17-2018 09:26 AM
    To access the web, you can connect using a wi-fi network (like your home wi-fi network, a work wi-fi network, or some public one, like at your library or the local coffeeshop), or you can connect using the 3G/4G mobile data that comes with your wireless plan. I'm asking you if the same thing happens on both wi-fi and mobile data, because if it only happens with one of them, then we can narrow the problem down to that connection. For example, if you can access the web normally on 3G/4G mobile data, but not on wi-fi, then the issue is probably with your wi-fi network.
    06-17-2018 09:05 PM
    Ok. Thanks. I get what you're saying now. It happens both when I use wi-fi and mobile data. It seems to be somewhat related to keeping screens open and not closing them when I am not using my phone. If I come back to my phone and there was a chrome window open, when I try to go to the next page it will often not load and say internet is diconnected. But sometimes it doesn't load and disconnects when I am actively using it, too. Just a minor detail I don't know if it has anything to do with it, besides the internet running for awhile. It's just inconvenient because fairly often a page will only start loading with the line on top of the page one fourth of an inch, and I have to restart my phone to get internet again.
    06-18-2018 03:34 PM
    Does this happen in Safe Mode as well? https://support.sprint.com/support/t...dvc10280001prd. If the problem goes away in Safe Mode, that would point to some app you installed that is interfering with the connection.
    06-18-2018 07:39 PM