My Lg stylo 4 is wigging out on me

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

It keeps going to Google chrome as soon as I go to my home screen and sometimes it will do it while I'm in another app. Also it keeps turning the volume up by itself while I'm playing music and it will start playing music by itself as well. It will also keep the screen on while it's on lock screen but when it's on main screen no matter how many times I change the display screen timeout to longer than 30 seconds it will not save the setting I choose but keep goin back to 30 seconds every time without me doing it... Please help I just got this phone a week ago.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
It keeps going to Google chrome as soon as I go to my home screen and sometimes it will do it while I'm in another app. Also it keeps turning the volume up by itself while I'm playing music and it will start playing music by itself as well. It will also keep the screen on while it's on lock screen but when it's on main screen no matter how many times I change the display screen timeout to longer than 30 seconds it will not save the setting I choose but keep goin back to 30 seconds every time without me doing it... Please help I just got this phone a week ago.
If you return to these forums . . .pls let us know what you did; did you return it, or reset it, as 2nd poster suggested? Did you stay with the Stylo 4, or switch to different phone?

We just ordered one for a fam member, and I'm getting kinda nervous after reading several of these threads. :eek:

walterg5

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
If you return to these forums . . .pls let us know what you did; did you return it, or reset it, as 2nd poster suggested? Did you stay with the Stylo 4, or switch to different phone?

We just ordered one for a fam member, and I'm getting kinda nervous after reading several of these threads. :eek:
A cache partition wipe, would of probably fixed the problem.

geagle63

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about all the problems and or complaints in these threads this is what people come to try and find Solutions two problems caused and or discovered. I've owned my Stylo 4 for almost 6 months and I've had absolutely no problems with it it's probably the best budget phone I've ever bought so far