ive taken phone calls and at end of call ive hit the hangup and it wont hang up. I also have problems with the keyboard. it seems sensitivity is too great as you txt its constantly picking up wrong letters and typing such jibberish that I absolutely cant stand this phone. If I send a photo in a txt, after the image finishes sending, it displays the last image in the photo gallery. No help from LG, it seems theyre either clueless or just don't give a rats butt. 2 months old and im ready to do a youtube video destroying the phone and posting my chat log with teir tech support showing how much they care about their product and their customer. If I could find an answer it would really be appreciated otherwise its 300 down and 300 to go.
    10-13-2018 05:09 PM
    Android Central Question

ive taken phone calls and at end of call ive hit the hangup and it wont hang up. I also have problems with the keyboard. it seems sensitivity is too great as you txt its constantly picking up wrong letters and typing such jibberish that I absolutely cant stand this phone. If I send a photo in a txt, after the image finishes sending, it displays the last image in the photo gallery. No help from LG, it seems theyre either clueless or just don't give a rats butt. 2 months old and im ready to do a youtube video destroying the phone and posting my chat log with teir tech support showing how much they care about their product and their customer. If I could find an answer it would really be appreciated otherwise its 300 down and 300 to go.

Today 05:09 PM ITS MY JUNK PHONE PLZ HELP
    10-13-2018 05:21 PM