LG Stylo 4 pen pop menue not working

EskayPLYZ

Dec 4, 2018
Visit site
So when i got my lg stylo 4 about a month ago, first day was good. The pop menue displayed when the stylus was removed as intended. 4 days after purchase...the pop menue function stopped working. Any help please?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked any pen-related settings in your stylo's menu? I don't know for sure, but for instance on a Samsung Note device you can turn that notification or pop-up in the S-Pen settings section. I would think that'd be something similar for the Stylo.

EskayPLYZ

Dec 4, 2018
Visit site
Still nothing after changing the settings on for pen pop & pop menue. "Screen off memo" does not work either. All tried again after reboot several times since i got the phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the Oreo forum to the Stylo 4 forum, since this is more of a device-specific question.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried booting up the phone into Safe Mode? I wonder if a 3rd party app is somehow interfering with the pen software.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Just try to see if the feature works. Safe Mode disables 3rd party apps from booting at launch, so if a downloaded app was interfering, the system feature should now work.

EskayPLYZ

Dec 4, 2018
Visit site
I wpuld do the same but Google has proven untrustworthy of saving my backed information as I already tried this when I switch to this new phone

Jul 30, 2019
Visit site
I wpuld do the same but Google has proven untrustworthy of saving my backed information as I already tried this when I switch to this new phone

My stylus did did the same thing when I got a new case for my phone. It took me a while but I finally figured out that it was the case that was messing with it. My case is a leather wallet type that has a flap that covers the front of the phone and magnets on both top and bottom. When I take the phone out of the case the stylus works fine but as soon as I put it back in there is no pen pop app. Crazy but true. Hope this helps somebody.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown