Who's interested in the LG V10?

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm interested, but I want to play around with one first. I just got my G4 a month ago and love it, but I would like a bigger display. I'm on Jump on Demand at TMo and I plan on jumping as much as possible before they decide to pull the program lol

Capt Gary

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
IF... If it is a decent or better phone, not just a great camera & great screen, I'll update / upgrade from my ol' M8
The M8 is getting tired... battery is weak & it wants to rest a lot...:)
Sammy is not in the consideration at all, so LG-EEE sounds like my next phone... I still make phone calls & want a good phone / speakerphone too. The build quality seems to be there on the V10, so we can expect a good life from these.
I'm sure I will miss those 2 front firing speaks, on my M8..
Capt... G

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
This may be my next phone to replace my Moto X 2014. I love the Moto X, but not in love with it. The V10 has a lot of the features that I like (double tap to wake) and IR Blaster is an added bonus.

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
What ya gonna get? Ill give this a look, but concerned about size

Posted via the Android Central App

I was interested but I just can't make the carrier locked phone leap. Once you have gone carrier free unlocked phones you don't want to go back. I will get the Nexus 6P and call it a day.

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I was interested but I just can't make the carrier locked phone leap. Once you have gone carrier free unlocked phones you don't want to go back. I will get the Nexus 6P and call it a day.

I hear ya. I've never had the need to leave Big Red since they give me the best coverage since I travel so much. I gave the XPE a shot but it was just too big for me and I'm guessing this will be as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered mine from AT&T this morning. Was going to get a Nexus 6P, but after weighing the two, I canceled my 6P order for the V10. Seems like there's a lot to like about this phone. (And with a free battery, charger and 200 GB SD card promotion, it really became a no-brainer.)

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
It looks like Verizon has put the V10 on ice to launch their Droids.
I will have to go to an AT&T or T-Moble store to get hands on to see if it's worth the wait.
It appears to be Galaxy Note 5, V10 or Droid Turbo 2 for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae