Who's interested in the LG V10?

biotron2000

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Same here. I love the size and I'll miss that part, But the so-so camera and delays getting updates are frustrating. Plus, the wi-fi is buggy and there's not enough storage. Just hope the V10 gets Marshmallow sooner rather than later.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Here you go. Just came a little while ago. Haven't had a chance to put it through its paces yet. Am THRILLED that it has a nano-SIM! No more adapters needed to switch the SIM between this and my iPhone. (Yes, I use both.) And the battery is most definitely not the same one used in the G4 for those that were wondering. Specs says it weighs the same as my iPhone 6S+, but it feels lighter. IMG_0285.jpgIMG_0284.jpgIMG_0283.jpg

Sorry about the sideways photos. They aren't like that on my computer though.

Knightstalker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Nice... I'm trying out the Note5 from samsung for a month, but this V10 is still calling my name lol... let us know how you like it so far

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Here you go. Just came a little while ago. Haven't had a chance to put it through its paces yet. Am THRILLED that it has a nano-SIM! No more adapters needed to switch the SIM between this and my iPhone. (Yes, I use both.) And the battery is most definitely not the same one used in the G4 for those that were wondering. Specs says it weighs the same as my iPhone 6S+, but it feels lighter.

Thanks for posting the pics. Did your V10 come with earbuds?

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
No earbuds, sorry. Comes with battery, cable and quick charger.

Initial impressions are mostly positive, though I've been mainly setting it up between running errands and dinner. I will say this, because it's been very noticeable on mine, compared to the speed and accuracy of finger print sensors on the 6S+ and Galaxy S6 Edge+, the V10 lags behind. It hasn't recognized my finger on several occasions already. Maybe because it's working hard today getting everything setup and installed? I'm going to set up the fingerprint again tomorrow.

I like the "second screen" even if that label seems a bit of a misnomer to me. Main screen pops and camera is very fast and accurate in the limited use I've done. Not much of a selfie guy, but the dual front cameras "are wicked neat" according to my 15-year-old daughter, who wants to know when her iPhone will be able to do that (and no doubt take credit for it ;)).

Will play with it some more tomorrow, assuming I don't break it if the Mets lose tonight.

Hasbrobot

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Sangs, could I ask you how well the notifications work? There's no light from my understanding. Do you like the way the notifications are delivered on the second screen? Is it practical and functional?

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Sangs, could I ask you how well the notifications work? There's no light from my understanding. Do you like the way the notifications are delivered on the second screen? Is it practical and functional?

I like it very much. More useful than a light. Scrolls automatically between notifications. Have to imagine it will drain the battery much quicker than a light though.

Posted via the Android Central App

LikeAChampion3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sangs, I've heard that the music is supposed to be great through headphones, but I'm wondering about the regular speaker volume quality. Unless I'm missing it in the pictures, it must not have front-facing speakers, right? Regardless, is the speaker very loud for speaker phone & music?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad