Unboxing and first look LG V10 video

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to know if the battery is exactly the same as the G4. I know they're different part numbers, I just want to know if a G4 battery will fit the V10?

Thanks.

integralus

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Very important question, and I can't seem to find it answered anywhere, but does the V10 have the double-tap the screen to wake function like previous LG phones?

marchiavel

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Is there a Radio FM Tuner (as in other LG phones)? I watch unbox videos again and again, and i don't see the pre-installed app. And there are contradictory info on the various specs sheets I've seen...

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Is there a Radio FM Tuner (as in other LG phones)? I watch unbox videos again and again, and i don't see the pre-installed app. And there are contradictory info on the various specs sheets I've seen...

It may but carriers have a tendency to turn it off in their software builds. You'd have to wait until the carrier specific variants are released.

Posted via the Android Central App

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
It may but carriers have a tendency to turn it off in their software builds. You'd have to wait until the carrier specific variants are released.

Posted via the Android Central App

T-Mobile said months ago they would start having FM radio in the phones now I thought. Have to wait and see.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz