It's out for Tmobile

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I went into a Tmobile store today and no one knew what the V10 was or what I was talking about. They looked at me like I had a d**k coming out of my forehead.

Posted via the Android Central App

Will_T

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what is up with the original poster but the Tmobile site still says "coming soon". Can only sign up for updates, no further info on the site. Customer reps have no idea about the phone at all except for the "coming soon" statement.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I saw something about AT&T giving an SD card and extra battery. I hope tmo does this too.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I saw the AT&T promo offer too. Very little news from T-Mobile, online sales start 28th, in stores Oct 30th. This is one I'd like to see before buying.

Samsung.Galaxy.S3

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
The promo is from LG and not the carrier. You get the 200GB microSD, extra battery, and charging cradle if you buy before November 15. You need to head over to this site to get these free stuff shortly after you buy the phone. Keep your receipt handy!

Hasbrobot

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Just left the store now. I jumping from the nexus 6 to this. I'm pretty excited! It was only a pre-order so maybe a few days?

Sugoru6

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
It's coming to the store tomorrow (that's what the rep said) for Tmobile. Maybe you'll get yours then.

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
got mine today love the phone (not a lot of bloatware like vzw is a plus) and all but having signal issues with mine, currently on with tmobile and trying to sort it out, but havent gotten more than 2 bars in an lte area and signal fluctuates and goes out randomly and not getting lte and having issues getting it to register on the tmobile lte network when i am 2 miles from nearest tower according to open signal. I just got off with tech support, they finally decided to resend ota activation download they said if that doesnt work then they want me to contact them back for advanced troubleshooting,

With all the signal issues i think i got a bad unit.... Anyone have any other thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs