Getting a case for your LG V10?

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I did the tempered glass on mine and it is amazingly clear and the screen just pops. I ordered a clear tpu case thin to get a little more grip though. Luxe white is a little slippy (that's pittsburghese for slippery)

Posted via the Android Central App

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I did the tempered glass on mine and it is amazingly clear and the screen just pops. I ordered a clear tpu case thin to get a little more grip though. Luxe white is a little slippy (that's pittsburghese for slippery)

Which tempered glass did you go with?

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Ya, Verizon's is 24.99. I did not mind paying for it since they installed it and I have tried to install screen protectors many times with no success.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I went with this one[/url]

$6.99 and it went on really easy with no bubbles. Took about 4 days to be delivered. I suspect your tempered glass protector from VZW was a bit more than $6.99......GRIN!

I haven't ordered one yet but I imagine the one at Verizon is probably 3-4x more. I'll check out the one you linked, thanks!

I also ordered a case for $7.99 from Amazon....can't link it here because I don't have enough posts but its made by OBLIQ.

josegb2011

May 2, 2012
Visit site
When buying a case make sure you watch some reviews for it because some cases mess with the finger print scanner like the one their selling at T-Mobile.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Where did you find it?

Find what? If you are looking for cases and screen protectors for the V10 try Amazon and Ebay, there are many choices. On Amazon you can read some reviews if anybody has posted.

hockeymn25

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Hows the call quality? What carrier are you on in Pittsburgh. I live in Pittsburgh too and am on verizon and want to know if the signal and call quality is good. Thanks

Lewis Zephyr

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Got my phone last night, replacing a Note 4. I had a speck candyshell on it, but it added to the size.
I don't really want a case, but I find the basic body too smooth. Being that they tout the sturdiness of this phone I would like to have a minimal case, just to add some grip.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

momo662

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
The Obliq looks likea decent case - it's soft rubber, slim fit - if that's what your looking for.
Also the Verus looks like another good one. It's dual layered with a hard shell. I ordered both and I will post my opine after use.
BTW - Pretty freakin awesome phone HUH? - Good Luck, Happy Hunting

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
The Obliq looks likea decent case - it's soft rubber, slim fit - if that's what your looking for.
Also the Verus looks like another good one. It's dual layered with a hard shell. I ordered both and I will post my opine after use.
BTW - Pretty freakin awesome phone HUH? - Good Luck, Happy Hunting

I ordered the OBLIQ case because I like how it retains the look of the back of the phone. Amazon originally showed that it was shipping on 11/6 and now I see they changed it to 11/27. Still a good price for $7.99.

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the OBLIQ case because I like how it retains the look of the back of the phone. Amazon originally showed that it was shipping on 11/6 and now I see they changed it to 11/27. Still a good price for $7.99.

I ordered it last week for the same reason. I'm hoping the new date is just for new orders.

momo662

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Mine is scheduled for shipping 11/9 - ordered on the 2nd

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
There is a concern that the fingerprint sensor doesn't work with a case that covers the steel side rails. Some are speculating that if you record your fingerprint while holding the side rails you need to be in contact with the rails for it to open.
Is the fingerprint sensor working for anyone that has a case on now?

Fam Holter

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Probably not. Ive had my naked G3 since release, and it's taken some serious abuse. I work in a workshop, with my phone in my pocket. It gets a fair beating every day, and with the exception of a nicked corner and a barely noticable scratch on the back, it looks just like it did the day I got it. So if a "non-durable" phone holds up that good without a case, a durable one certainly will.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03