Good Tempered Glass Screen Protector

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I am currently searching all over for a really good (not necessarily cheap, but good) Tempered Glass Screen Protector but I can't find any, all what I viewed on Amazon has fake reviews meaning they received the Glass for free or cheaper in order to post a review and that I just can't trust!
Does anybody have a good really good one?

Posted via the Android Central App

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Check the thread titled "Getting a case for your V10?" post #26. I posted a link for a tempered glass protector that I am using and seems to be working great. It was also very easy to put on.

Posted via the Android Central App with my LG V10

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
The one at the Verizon store I went to actually covered the front cameras. From what I've heard, that's not a good idea to do.

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
The one at the Verizon store I went to actually covered the front cameras. From what I've heard, that's not a good idea to do.

It makes no ill affects for my phone. The Verizon one is very clear. If it wasn't for the raised edges, you couldn't barely tell one is even on. Really impressed

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
It makes no ill affects for my phone. The Verizon one is very clear. If it wasn't for the raised edges, you couldn't barely tell one is even on. Really impressed

I agree. I had the Verizon one put on today. Looks great. Very clear & no issues with front cameras

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Another comment on the Verizon tempered glass screen protector. It's the best I have ever seen for not showing fingerprints!

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm going to order the Spigen brand one tomorrow. I like how it's supposed to be slim and has rounded edges.

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I emailed Spigen and was told that it does not have a camera cutout, but was also told it should have no ill effects.

Goingcarcrazy

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
The glass covering the camera lens shouldn't affect it much at all. Maybe a little more lens flare? Think of it as a UV filter on a camera which is nothing but another piece of glass covering the lens. So long as the glass is applied properly, there should be no ill effects.

ironkhalid

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Got the Verizon one, it's pretty good.
No significant effect on the front lens, but does it really matter? The real camera is on the back!

ab2c4

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Isn't one of the main selling points for this phone is that it is made with a special back and sides, as well as a dual layer screen so that you don't need a case or screen protector?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21