Verizon V10 - How is the signal strength?

Greenidelover

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I feel it's real strong even in areas once considered dead zones
Can't say I know the difference from the note 5 though.
Posted via the Android Central App

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad everyone is getting good signal but I'm actually seeing worse signal than my G3 on Verizon

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I was always getting mad at my M9 for telling me I had no data connection or it would switch from 3g to 1x in the middle of refreshing a webpage or something. I had a terrible time keeping a consistent data connection on it. I live in a not so great coverage area that is definitely congested and so far so good with the V10. It hasn't failed to load anything or tell me I have no connection, it hasn't failed to send a text, which my M9 also did quite often. I've only made and received a couple quick couple minute calls, but so far so good there too.

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad everyone is getting good signal but I'm actually seeing worse signal than my G3 on Verizon

Just try another one, if you are still in 15 day window.
I had a "problem" with my Moto X 2014 - it wasn't as strong as I expected (weaker than my old X) and when I got the replacement it was a significant difference (just as the one I played with on display or everybody praised it for).

via AC App on
VZW Moto X DE/N7

Samsung.Galaxy.S3

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
So envious of you all. Did you order yours online? If so, how soon afterwards did it ship? Or did you get yours at a VZ store? Glad to hear about the signal strength.

mrismail

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
After a week of usage, I have less dropped calls than my Note 4. I work in a building that barely receives signal. Note 4 would always be out of signal. With V10, I'm at a constant 1 bar minimum.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Wifi is my only issue. My Nexus 6 had download speed of 866, V10 only 433 with same router. As listed on phone settings, wifi.

Samsmome

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Great signal for me. I'm on Verizon. I had the LG G3, at work it would go from 4G to 3G to 1x all day and kill my battery. LG V10 4G all day. Still have great battery life too!