First look at the V10

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I just got back from a Verizon store where I played with the lg v10. INCREDIBLY IMPRESSED. Not only was the phone fast, and had a great looking screen, but the second screen was awsume, fills a purpose, and it's built like a battleship. They are also offering a 200gb sd card, extra battery with separate charger, AND AN LG 7" TABLET FREE. I'm going back to buy.

Posted via the Android Central App

captnroger

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Ha, I just *returned* from the Verizon store, V10 in hand! It is a very impressive device. I loved my G3 and this is a huge upgrade in every way. They didn't have a free tablet, but the 8" LG tablet was 49.95 with purchase and I snagged one of those too. They gave me $300 instant credit for trading in my G3 from another carrier so I didn't have to pay a dime out of pocket.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Nice, great deal too. I should say that I'll be coming from a samsung galaxy note 4, had the note 2 before that. Would have bought the note 5 if it had a removable battery and sd expantion. But time to move on. On to lg

Posted via Android Central App

Jimmy Jaymes

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I had a Samsung S6. Got this phone for the larger size. The LG V10 seems to run so much more smoothly than the S6. The extra GB of memory makes a big difference!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Ha, I just *returned* from the Verizon store, V10 in hand! It is a very impressive device. I loved my G3 and this is a huge upgrade in every way. They didn't have a free tablet, but the 8" LG tablet was 49.95 with purchase and I snagged one of those too. They gave me $300 instant credit for trading in my G3 from another carrier so I didn't have to pay a dime out of pocket.

I was offered that tablet but told I had to pay $10/month for 24 months on it. No thank you

maduro78

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I was offered that tablet but told I had to pay $10/month for 24 months on it. No thank you

Really, that wasn't mentioned above lol. I would never put a tablet on a plan either even for $10 a month. Neverless still a good deal

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar