I've been having an odd issue lately where I'll pull the phone out of my pocket and look at the second screen and all that shows is the time. The date, Weather, and any notifications are completely gone and the time is centered on the screen. I can still swiper left or right for music and quick settings. Anyone else seeing this? The only way I've been able to fix it thus far is to reboot the phone.
    11-20-2015 05:54 PM
    How do you have it set up in your settings. 2 different settings: 1 for when screen is off and the other for when it's on.
    11-20-2015 06:02 PM
    Both are set to be on. I hadn't changed it at all before it started happening. I even tried setting it to off and then back to on again and it still did it. It's weird because there's no way to even choose to have the second screen only show the time. It's either Date/Time/Battery/Notifications or Signature.
    11-20-2015 06:07 PM
    I haven't bothered trying to recreate it, but the one time I had it happen was when I put the main screen to sleep with media controls on the second screen. Phone went in my pocket like that, and when I pulled it out to wake up the second screen I had the same issue as you.

It was persistent when the main screen was asleep until I restarted.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-21-2015 08:10 AM
    You know...now that you mention that, it's very possible it's happened every time I've put it in my pocket while having the media controls visible with the screen off. I'll try to pay attention to that. Thanks!
    11-21-2015 09:26 AM
    I've been having an odd issue lately where I'll pull the phone out of my pocket and look at the second screen and all that shows is the time. The date, Weather, and any notifications are completely gone and the time is centered on the screen. I can still swiper left or right for music and quick settings. Anyone else seeing this? The only way I've been able to fix it thus far is to reboot the phone.
    I've had this too. Next time the second screen is refreshed it goes back to normal though...
    11-23-2015 08:34 AM
    Just happened to me today. I'm hoping LG will fix some of the bugs that this phone has.
    11-24-2015 05:28 PM