Second screen weather icon

wricu01

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I only had maybe v10 for a couple of days but I noticed that the weather icon on the second screen doesn't update with the home screen weather like my second screen weather icon is sunny but it's 7:54 at night. Home screen has a half moon icon it does update a certain time and I have my weather interval on my homescreen to update every hour

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
IF you used the 2nd screen 'shortcuts' to add your weather app it's only a shortcut, not a widget and wouldn't be interactive

wricu01

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry but I never added any weather shortcuts. I'm referring to the second screen when the screen is off and it shows the clock in your notifications there's a weather icon there that I never put their and it updates periodically but not consistently with the home screen weather app I seen it change to clouds rain,

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I noticed the same thing. Not sure where it gets information from. It doesn't show up anymore for me. I didn't purposely do anything to turn it off either lol. Maybe turning off smart bulletin did it.

Posted via the Android Central App

fwaits

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it's not configurable, it's hardcoded to show with the time if you have that turned on. It seems to just show that day's weather outlook, not so much real time throughout the day. Would be nice if they added some configuration options for that.

Norab5

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry but I never added any weather shortcuts. I'm referring to the second screen when the screen is off and it shows the clock in your notifications there's a weather icon there that I never put their and it updates periodically but not consistently with the home screen weather app I seen it change to clouds rain,

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
There's no "accurate weather" listed in my app directory. Actually, no other weather apps than the ones I downloaded. Any ideas?

Posted via Android Central App

Norab5

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I found my weather choices in my widgets.It isn't viewable in my app pages.
I have ATT,maybe they didn't preload a weather app with the other carriers.
I use Weatherbug as my main app,but the icon on the second screen still uses the default one.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski