LG V10 OEM Wireless Charging back cover on Best Buy...................

xboxonthego3

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Call it what you want, it just an informational review... For those who are Interested.. I did not call it a case...
The link is a direct copy paste insert from amazon
I said it was a cover and I was using the Obliq case with the wireless back. Atleast you got one thing right. The color is not the best. And for your informational purposes the color is called "leather buttery cover". Far from leather. However, for the price it works.. So you keep waiting ever so patiently my friend. And i hope you enjoy what you get.
Sorry the fake review comment was not directed at you. It was based on the other reviews I looked at for the product. I apologize if that wasn't clear.

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
i ordered the yootech one as well, OEM is too much on Amazon

I even contacted the seller about Price matching the OEM one on Amazon to what Best buy is listing it for. Here is what I got back:

Actually, We would like to sell the item at that price.

But, there are several charges for Amazon Sales.

$59 + Amazon FBA sales charge $14.39 + Payment transfer fee $0.79 + Distribution costs $4.82 = Total $79

That is why..

We are hopeful your understanding about that.

Thank you for your time & understanding.

Does not sound like the seller is a big time distributor and is trying to just offset his costs and passing the savings off the the buyer.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I even contacted the seller about Price matching the OEM one on Amazon to what Best buy is listing it for. Here is what I got back:

Does not sound like the seller is a big time distributor and is trying to just offset his costs and passing the savings off the the buyer.

Well it's not available on LG's official page. Makes me wonder if the seller has something from China or something, or something that isn't supposed to be in the US yet.

Brutusf

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Bought mine on eBay for $59.50. It came direct from South Korea via FedEx and only took 3 business days. Original OEM LG product. eBay seller: "style902_com".

Highly recommend only buying OEM product. I bought an aftermarket Qi charger for my wife's Galaxy S4 and it ruined the battery by expanding it and destroyed the phone by pushing the glass away from the body. Don't fool yourself thinking that you can buy non OEM product. Big mistake.

Tony C1

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
People are saying this is not an OEM wireless back cover. The description on the back of the packaging describes a completely different product.

It also looks the exact same as my $9 dollar one I got off of Ebay that came from China.

I'd wait a little bit until LG says they have officially released a wireless charging back or a official review site gets a hold of one.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
People are saying this is not an OEM wireless back cover. The description on the back of the packaging describes a completely different product.

It also looks the exact same as my $9 dollar one I got off of Ebay that came from China.

I'd wait a little bit until LG says they have officially released a wireless charging back or a official review site gets a hold of one.

That's the point I've been trying to get across as well. Something isn't right.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Bought mine on eBay for $59.50. It came direct from South Korea via FedEx and only took 3 business days. Original OEM LG product. eBay seller: "style902_com".

Highly recommend only buying OEM product. I bought an aftermarket Qi charger for my wife's Galaxy S4 and it ruined the battery by expanding it and destroyed the phone by pushing the glass away from the body. Don't fool yourself thinking that you can buy non OEM product. Big mistake.

Does the OEM one you got from eBay have this odd description on the back?

-- "Wake your Phone Automatically When Open"
-- "Answer or Decline Incoming Calls"
-- "Snooze or Dismiss Alarms" and
-- "Convenient Access to Quick Tools."

back02.jpg

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I bought the one from Amzaon. Fits well, seems like same case as orignal but with charging. Works on three different chargers I have. I tried one of the stickers and it did not work reliably. Probably my installation as I have never been good with adding stickers, not even screen protectors.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I still believe that this is a 100% authentic LG product just with printing for the folio case on the back of packaging.
Mine also works 100% on all wireless chargers, fast and regular.

QMaverick

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm still not paying $80 for the thing. It's now up to $99 on Amazon, by the way. I'll just go back to plugging my phone in like a neanderthal for a few more weeks until LG gets their act together. I actually contacted support and complained about the lack of official accessories for the v10, specifically the wireless charger back. *shrug* Maybe if more people complained, we'd get the product faster?

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
It's now up to $99 on Amazon, by the way.

The exact same seller too. When I contacted this guy about price matching for what Best Buy at the time had them listed ($59.99, but could not order) he spewed and bunch pf crap about he could not do it because of all the selling and listing fess the Amazon has. That may very well be the case but increasing the price even more is now just greed.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Anybody seen these come in any color other than black? I bought the blue V10 from AT&T and would hate to have to put the black back on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol