worth upgrading from g2?

denarok

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
So has anyone upgraded from the g2 to the v10 and say it is highly worth upgrading?

I have had the g2 for 2 years now, and to be honest the phone is awesome, I have no complaints, other then the battery stinks because I cannot replace it, since it getting old, and does not hold a charge as long.

The reason I was looking at v10, was bigger screen, really wanted that in my next upgrade, and would like to keep with LG, since I think their software is way better then samsung (samsung might have improved now, but I had their older phones and touchwiz was horrendous)

I am just trying to decide if I should just wait for the g5, or not sure what else might be coming out in the first quarter of 2016

One thing i read is the cpu is not that good in the v10 compared to other newer phones, is that true? would it be a serious improvement over the g2?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Yes!

I have the G2, 3 and 4 sitting here in front of me. In my opinion the G3 was an "ok" upgrade but the G4 was impressive. The camera is so versatile.

I don't have the V10 but it sounds like it builds on what the G4 offers.

Posted via the Android Central App

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Coming from the G4 I can say the performance is slightly better, battery life is about the same, and on auto the camera is the same. Having said that, if you want the larger screen and don't mind the size (you get used to it very quickly) then go for the V10. Otherwise the G4 is an excellent upgrade for you and less expensive.

Posted via the Android Central App