LG V10 coming to the UK at last!

Klanbo

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Not that cool, still on there and still no sign of being able to buy it anywhere.

Looks like getting one from the UAE would be the best option if you want full UK compatibility, I.e. the H960 variant. The challenge is finding a retailer who'll deliver internationally.

Posted via the Android Central App

SaintlySins

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Congrat's guys ...

As for getting one out of the U.A.E. ... find a "Personal Concierge" with high ratings (some also work at a high-end hotels) and ask if they'll send you one and pay through a bank transfer or a long established PayPal. Do your homework to find someone with a high rating and lots of feedback and you're likely to have a positive experience.

.... at the same time ... you may find shipping charges rather steep and cost prohibitive ... depends on the depth of your wallet and what 'disposable income' levels you identify with.

Good luck.

collyesta

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
They did release it in Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium though.. Maybe it might be possible to get the international version from them? Like amazon.de? Dunno if they ship to the UK though..

jazzsalt

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here. I would have gladly bought the phone if it was released in the UK. Now I guess it makes sense to wait for the G5!

devoncatt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
They are selling non European Models (H961. H962) through Hong Kong based resellers but they either lack 800 MHz band used in UK or else only 32 GB (model H960A) (at nearly the same cost as 64GB) . Doesn't LG want to sell a good phone like the V10 to 70 Millon Britions ? I like the camera, the screen size and the design of the V10, but only having one of 2 LTE bandsused by two providers on 64 GB phone makes me think of getting other manafactureres phones.

devoncatt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Just found another model the H901 which has both bands of 02 & three the only problem it's T-mobile ( US) and you need to get it unlocked in the states I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance