What app do you use for txt/mms/sms messaging

captnroger

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have the V10 on Verizon, and I hate the stock messaging app that verizon provides. What are you all using on your V10s for txting?

Thanks,

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Verizon tries to put Message+ on everything, but something about it I just dont like.

I am using just the LG Stock Messaging app. It's pretty cool, but it needs better Android Wear support.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm using Verizon Message+ . I've grown to really like it even though it's a tad bigger.

Do you see much of an increase in data usage using it? I was told to be careful that it would use up data

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
QKSMS - all the customizations as the others. Free and NO ADS!

I just installed this last night. It works great and has the "Mark as Read" option on Android Wear.

However I can't see how to attach a picture. Normally there is a paperclip of some sort, but this doesn't have it. I can open a pic from my Gallery and share it that way and it works fine in QKSMS, but can't seem to initiate from the app itself.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well I changed again. I always avoided Textra for some reason. I also didn't like their icon.

However using the stock LG launcher you can easily change the icon.

And it works great, easily attach images, and best of all, "Mark as Read" from Android Wear