Well after a long search I think I have found it this phone virtually is everything that I want it to be.. I started out with a galaxy GS 4 went to an LG G 4. The G4 is a nice phone and I really enjoyed it but it was always lacking in something and I think I have figured it out. The V10 is the G4 done right. I know there are complaints from all sides but in the end it's what best suits you. It doesn't matter what this or that person thinks its what matters to the user. I believe anyone who posts here is into phones and has a valid point and opinion. However it's up to the user in the end. The V10 with its sd card slot, removable battery,on board 64 GiG memory, excellent camera/ video, mil spec, great build quality, IR blaster, buttons on back, fingerprint reader, etc.......on and on . This is a great phone and I'm happy. I wasn't happy with the G4 but I was content. Now I will continue to read all the posts in this form because this is probably the best Android site online, but no one will sway my option of this phone. Night yall....

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-06-2015 06:43 PM
    I have to agree it is pretty perfect. My Note 4 would have been perfect if it didn't eat batteries and lag like a dial up computer.

The Nexus 6 was beautiful, and smooth, but I needed more. I kept trying to find apps to replicate what Sammy did out of the box.

The LG does those things and I believe does them better. No sign of lag at all.

Once the LG OEM wireless charging back plate it out officiallym, it will be pretty much perfect.

It sounds dumb, but the size, heft, back, and sides make this thing a joy to hold and it is gorgeous to look at.

12-06-2015 06:49 PM
    I have to agree it is pretty perfect. My Note 4 would have been perfect if it didn't eat batteries and lag like a dial up computer.

The Nexus 6 was beautiful, and smooth, but I needed more. I kept trying to find apps to replicate what Sammy did out of the box.

The LG does those things and I believe does them better. No sign of lag at all.

Once the LG OEM wireless charging back plate it out officiallym, it will be pretty much perfect.

It sounds dumb, but the size, heft, back, and sides make this thing a joy to hold and it is gorgeous to look at.

Ditto

12-06-2015 07:52 PM
    I'll chime in. This phone has everything you need. I love the q slide apps.

12-06-2015 08:15 PM
    I just switched from the LG G4 to the V10 last night. Took advantage of the T-Mobile promotion for Sprint customers and switched providers. Really liking the V10 so far. My G4 was practically perfect performance wise so if this thing is even close it will be awesome.
    12-06-2015 08:34 PM
    I just switched from the LG G4 to the V10 last night. Took advantage of the T-Mobile promotion for Sprint customers and switched providers. Really liking the V10 so far. My G4 was practically perfect performance wise so if this thing is even close it will be awesome.
    Congrats. I'm very happy with it.

anon(782252) likes this.
    12-06-2015 08:46 PM