LG V10 or Note 5

Kendahl Titcomb

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I know I'm in the LG forum but I'm asking for advice. I have had my V10 now for a week and I find myself wondering if this phone will be the phone to occupy my cell needs for the next 2 years. The Note series is known for its powerhouse ability and known for its build especially in the Note 5 design. But I'm wondering if I should have gone with the Note 5. I'm still in my Windows to change my mind, but I'm curious what my fellow AC followers think. Now don't get me wrong I love the V10 it is beautiful, fun to use and honestly a better phone then I expected. I just will be stuck with this phone for 2 years and I need something that will last.

Posted via the Android Central App

thebear

May 31, 2011
Visit site
You are asking in an LG forum where a lot of people have switched from Samsung to LG. Previously I had the note 3 and the 4. I loved the note 4, but had to switch phones when I switched from Verizon to t mobile. Quite frankly I was not even tempted to get the note 5 since they ditched removable battery and SD card. I obviously chose the v10. Will it be my phone for next 2 years? Who knows, but I'm happy with it for now. The only phone that tempts me now is the nexus 6p. It will also be interesting to see the g5 when it arrives.

barondebxl

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I know I'm in the LG forum but I'm asking for advice. I have had my V10 now for a week and I find myself wondering if this phone will be the phone to occupy my cell needs for the next 2 years. The Note series is known for its powerhouse ability and known for its build especially in the Note 5 design. But I'm wondering if I should have gone with the Note 5. I'm still in my Windows to change my mind, but I'm curious what my fellow AC followers think. Now don't get me wrong I love the V10 it is beautiful, fun to use and honestly a better phone then I expected. I just will be stuck with this phone for 2 years and I need something that will last.

It depends what you want. If a removable battery and SD card is a necessity for you then the discussion ends here, the V10 is the only choice. For everything else, in my honest opinion, the Note 5 is better. It's more future proof for 2 years thanks to the more powerful SoC and the 4GB of Ram.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I have both the Note 5 and V10. I have not touched the Note 5 since having the V10 for the past 3 weeks.
Two different animals, both great phones.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site

If you take lots of notes on the go then Note 5 to use the S pen.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been using my iPhone but I just bought the v10 a week ago. Also had the note 5 which I sold. I think the note 5 has slightly better battery. If you use the s pen a ton there is your answer. I think this phone will hold up better for two years more than the note. Removable battery and the material used I think will hold up better. Plus sd card. This phone has exceeded my expectations. I personally like lg skin more than touch wiz as well. But I think the v10 is the more durable phone of the two which is a big consideration if you keep it two years. Battery smooth for me as well. Just as fast as my note, which I wasn't expecting.

bad1550

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the iPhone 6S Plus but always like to try out the new Android devices. I tried out the Note 5, it's an excellent device but rarely use the S pen. I exchanged for the V10 and so far very impressed with the call quality, speed and camera. Both devices are outstanding, just a matter of preference.

jl1959

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Have note 5 but still yearn for my LG.Hdmi slimport was sooooo easy,especially with binge on{curious what you decided.The next LG V10 is coming soon,yikes

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae