Why does my LG V10 always pause my music and youtube videos on its own?

A

AC Question

Every time I am listening to music or watching a video on YouTube my phone will keep pausing it on its own. I am not pressing pause or anything it even does it when I'm listening to music while the screens turned off in my pocket. I am wondering if there some kind of pause controls or something on the back buttons because it happens when my hands are on the back of the phone.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why does my lg v10 always pause my music and youtube videos on its own?

Mod Note, I will move this to the v10 forum for more visibility

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
When give a hard touch or put it down the phone will pause the video its that you shouldn't miss where you are up to when you put it down.
Try it out, give a stronger tap on your phone while watching a YouTube video and it will pause.
All older LG devices had the same idea but worked differently, when you used to look away from the screen it used to pause but LG didn't include that feature in the V10 for some odd reason (Probably due to the 2 front facing cameras) same used to be when you used to look at the screen it won't shut off but in the V10 it does, so they had to do something about on watching videos so they made this feature when tapping a bit stronger your phone it will pause!

Posted via the Android Central App on my LG V10

gindala

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue where Mixcloud will stop by itself every 8-10 mins when connected to a speaker with a normal cable, not being touched - very frustrating. It seems like the widget control / lock screen and app is out of sync.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs