How is the V10 display?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I look at a lot of review on YouTube some said the display is very good and some said the V10 view angle is not very good. I went to best buy to see the phone and i really like it but i can't change any set up because it is the demo unit. Thanks.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Why do people want great viewing angles on a phone? Do they really want people to be able next to them to see everything on their phone? I much prefer privacy.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any problems with viewing angles on the v10. Looks as good as my note 5.

Posted via the Android Central App

MDBulldog

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Viewing angles for me are fine, I watch a lot of movies, read email, etc. I have never had any problems with viewing angles on this phone.

sofryj

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I look at a lot of review on YouTube some said the display is very good and some said the V10 view angle is not very good. I went to best buy to see the phone and i really like it but i can't change any set up because it is the demo unit. Thanks.

I love the display on this phone....it's beautiful. I've never once been disappointed with it's viewing angles. It's probably the 2nd best display on the market after Samsung's current offering.....and it's not a distant second.

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
One of the best LCD panels I have seen in all seriousness. I prefer an AMOLED display from Samsung, but like another use said, this is not a distant 2nd place. It really is good!

Longstone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The display is amazing. I will say the auto dimming feature on the phone dims the screen too dark. That can be fixed with an update.

SaintlySins

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Not to be insulting to your question as it's a valid question that Professional Reviewers give a lot of internet space to ... but I kind of snicker as even the reviewer I know in Princeton, NJ admitted that "Most Users" turn down the brightness to save battery ... once you do that, the difference is negligible at best.

That being said, there's a nice upgrade from the Galaxy Note Edge, OnePlus One, Galaxy S3 and the V10 when all the screens turned down to my preference.

Hope that helps.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Colors are pretty good as long as you don't have a samsung phone to compare it with. Then it'll look very washed out.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Colors are pretty good as long as you don't have a samsung phone to compare it with. Then it'll look very washed out.

Well that all depends on how you have the Samsung's set up to begin with.

I have both the Note 5 and a s6 here to compare them and while you can oversaturate the colors on the Samsung's you can't on the v10. What looks better is just a personal like or dislike.

To me being able to have natural fleshtones more than make up for the cartoonish colors you can get on the Samsung's under the vivid settings.

The colors on my brand-new v10 don't appear washed out but very accurately displayed so far.