Wireless Charging Issues with Purchased QI Back Cover

kbeers89

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I purchased the following QI back cover off Amazon w/ prime.

I am unable to get it to charge my phone when I use my charging station that worked for my past phone. I can't figure out if I am doing something wrong or what the issue may be.

So I went back to look at the reviews and it is no longer on Amazon. Did anyone else purchase one of these covers? They had them in many different colors. I'm lost..

Attachments

• qi.jpg
    qi.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 44

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes, They are Garbage including the Yootech one. Stick with the authentic LG OEM wireless charging back.
I had the Yootech one, never tried it and returned it for a full refund. I received it before purchasing the OEM one.
Glad I never put this junk on my phone. :p

kbeers89

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
For $79? Has anyone got this one to work? It's not worth the $79 so I would probably just say nevermind... But just wondering if anyone has had any luck with it?

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Yootech actually sent me a wireless charger sticker instead of a glass screen protector.. got refunded and I just kept the wireless sticker and tried it.. and its been working fine on my home charger..

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
For $79? Has anyone got this one to work? It's not worth the $79 so I would probably just say nevermind... But just wondering if anyone has had any luck with it?

Yes, My $79.00 LG OEM wireless charging cover works perfect. Worth every penny.
The cheapest it will ever be is $59.99 once it's released here in the state and that could be many months from now.

Here is the thread I started about it here:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-v10/615779-lg-v10-oem-wireless-charging-back-today-few-pictures.html

kbeers89

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Yootech actually sent me a wireless charger sticker instead of a glass screen protector.. got refunded and I just kept the wireless sticker and tried it.. and its been working fine on my home charger..

Do you by chance have a link to the exact one? I can't seem to find it for the V10 and I don't know much about this stuff.

Dvs1j

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I snagged me a OEM LG back Qi and the LG bumper. Their on the way from S. Korea right now. I will update when received and post pics as well. I didn't want to go the cheap way one bit. I had the OEM Qi back for my g3 and loved it. So let's hope it works just the same

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22