V10 Compatible with US Carriers ATT and Tmobile

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello there does anyone know or have heard of when we would see a compatible unlocked version of the LGV10 with LTE compatibility with AT&T? The is nuts that the phone has been out for a while now and still the unlocked versions support just 3G in the states and I like buying mine unlocked and no carrier branding. I don't want to get the sony but its looking like I might have to go that route as LG can't give any data on their website and expansys has several models but non with LTE or even basic 4G all are 2G and 3G for USA.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Just a thought. I have the T-Mobile V10 and it does not have any carrier branding. Also, T-Mobile has an app for unlocking their phones once it is paid for. Can't you go into T-Mobile, pay for the phone and then unlock it? I think they have a free battery, charger and sd card deal going on too.

Posted via the Android Central App with my LG V10

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a Tmobile V10 and it does have Tmobile apps and branding baked into the ROM, but no branding on the physical phone itself.
Also, most Tmobile stores will not even sell the phone outright unless you have some kind of basic plan with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781