90-day Google Play Music Free with LG V10 purchase

Andrew Bonner

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Just got this e-mail a few minutes ago saying anyone who purchased the phone between 11/01/15 and 12/31/15 gets Google Play Music free for 90 days. I do not qualify because I got my phone on 10/30 (that's bull crap). But, I'd like to hear if anyone else has tried this!

Fine print at bottom of LG's page:
Promotion only open to U.S. residents who purchase and activate an LG V10 device between November 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015. Offer only available to customers who are not current Google Play Music subscribers, have not been Google Play Music subscribers nor participated in a Google Play Music trial in the past 12 months. Offer must be redeemed by January 31, 2016. Valid form of payment required at sign-up but will not be automatically charged until the extended trial expires. Then you will be charged the standard subscription price, currently $9.99 USD per month. You can cancel your trial at no charge at any time before the trial is over. Offer requires a Google account. Full terms here: Click here. Promoter: Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. ©2015 LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. LG, LG Life’s Good, and the LG Logo are registered trademarks of LG Corp. V10 is a trademark of LG Electronics, Inc.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I got the email too..but I don't subscribe to them. I did get in on the last day for the extra battery and 64 gig sdcard though but haven't heard back about that yet.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I got the email as well but had already seen it listed somewhere else so I took the 3 free months the night I got the phone. At least it's something to go along with the 64gb card, battery and charger.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Garbage. I'm a former subscriber so I wasn't given the option when I opened up the app.

Posted via the Android Central App

The trials for Google play music for mainly for new users. After a year of not subscribing you can then claim free promos.

btru

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I got that message when I first opened the app to see what it was. Its a nice transition from itunes but I am missing where I can sync my audio books and podcasts properly.