Twitter Notifications

Mdbills484

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I don't get any Twitter notifications on the V10. I've deleted and reinstalled the app and checked the settings. Anyone else having issues or have a solution?

Jaimer 23

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
I don't get any Twitter notifications on the V10. I've deleted and reinstalled the app and checked the settings. Anyone else having issues or have a solution?
You half to disable notifications on your old
Phone then the option will become available on your new phone

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Everything else works great.

Posted via the Android Central App

Have you checked your settings from the twitter web page? I had a similar issue with my windows phone and had to delete the phone from the twitter website then reinstall the app on my phone. After that it worked.

Mdbills484

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Have you checked your settings from the twitter web page? I had a similar issue with my windows phone and had to delete the phone from the twitter website then reinstall the app on my phone. After that it worked.

I switch phones every few months and have never had this issue

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Pull down the notification bar. You will see a row of circles at the top. Between the Sound and Bluetooth, press that circle until All interruptions appears. See if that works.

Posted via Android Central App

Mdbills484

May 6, 2015
Visit site

This worked. Never had to do it before when switching phones.